Assistant Principal of Discipline
(909) 989-5511 Ext 2030
(909) 989-5511 Ext 2031
Safe Learning Environment
Alta Loma High School (ALHS) and the Chaffey Joint Union High School District (CJUHSD) believe that attendance plays an important role in student achievement. To that end, ALHS is committed to partnering with parents to ensure that all students are on time, every day, for every class. The following Tardy Policy reflects progressive intervention that promotes student accountability, in alignment with the CJUHSD board policy, and underscores the importance of the collective partnership among school staff and parents to promote on time and regular attendance.
Progressive Discipline for Student Tardies:
- 1st Offense: Warning/Counseling
- 2nd Offense: Warning/Counseling
- 3rd Offense: Detention Assigned
- 4th Offense: 2nd Detention Assigned
- 5th Offense: Meeting with AP of Discipline: Attendance Contract implemented, parent contacted. Student required to serve all previously assigned detentions in order to participate in school activities (i.e. rallies, dances, senior activities)
- 6th Offense: School on Saturday Assigned (SOS)/Removal from school activities until SOS served
- 7th Offense: Parent meeting with administrator and counselor to determine further intervention.
- Additional staff may be involved including but not limited to: School Resource Officer (SRO), School Psychologist, School Therapist
Important School Rules
Intra-District Transfer Forms
Contact the Discipline Office For...
- Campus Security
- Discipline/School Culture
- School Safety
- Summer School Principal
- Special Education